Thursday, July 12, 2012

YNS - Flower Challenge

Today is the sixth Your Next Stamp challenge and it is one that I know you can play along with...FLOWERS!  Join us on SCS or link up your creation on the Your Next Stamp blog. You may just win a gift certificate to the YNS store. You can use any stamps you would like - although we would love to see YNS.

You can use an image with flowers, add some flower embellies or even flower paper.  I was inspired to create my own floral patterned paper using the single flower from Seasonal Icons 2
I stamped the flower randomly and then colored it in with copics.  I then stamped it on scrap paper and fussy cut out just the flower to make one of the flowers dimensional.
Be sure to play along and if you use YNSs on your project you may just be choosen as our monthly Rockin' YNS Guest Designer. Wouldn't you love to see you name in the spotlight and win a YNS prize pack???!!! Check out all the details in the SCS forum HERE!!!

My card is based on sketch #198 from Clean & Simple Stamping

Smiles,
Julie

Details: Stamp - YNS Seasonal Icons 2, Sentiment - retired YNS, CS - PTI, Yellow polka dot PP - Basic Grey, copics, bling from my stash, and ink - Momento Tuxedo Black. 

10 comments:

  1. sigh...I love this...yellow and red are one of my fav color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie how fabulous what a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. So pretty! Love the colours Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Julie! Love the entire design! The color combo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card Julia, I adore the design and the colours are Fab , those flowers are so lovely what a great stamp Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, love the bright, fresh colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous Julie! I love the color scheme...red and yellow are natural partners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Love! The color combo is fantastic, and you know me, I love anything floral!

    ReplyDelete