Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas and a Sketch

This week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge is to use a sketch from one of your favorite sketch blogs. 
We are sponsered by Limited Runs Digis!

This Week's Sketch (#274)Check out Snowman #1 from Limited Runs Digis.  He is the focus on my card using this week's sketch from CPS (#174)!  I flipped the sketch and came up with this...


I printed the image, colored it and then embossed - love the look!

Be sure to check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! Then play along...I see a sketch in your future!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Image - Limited Run Digis (Snowman #1), CS, Button and Ribbon - PTI, Ink - SU and snowflakes - PTI.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    lovely and pretty card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love all the stamped snowflakes too...the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Julie - gorgeous bow and love the cool clean layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! The texture is subtly amazing and I LOVE that large button! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love a snowman...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little guy is so cute, isn't he? I used the same image. : ) I like the little shadow you colored, it really adds to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Julie! Those colors are gorgeous!! Perfect for a wintery card!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, this is SO cute! Love how you stamped him on that textured card stock! Thanks so much for popping by my blog:) We had a good time, time to get back into the groove now! :) Hope your weekend was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too Darned Cute Julie!! 8-) Love your Sweet Snowman and your fab big bow and button and Great take on the sketch too Lady! Super CUTE!8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete