Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite Kind of Challenge

It is time for the 8th Your Next Stamp Challenge!

This week's challenge is a sketch - don'tcha know, those are my favorite type of challenge!   YNS' stamps are not required to play along AND one random participant will win a $10.00 gift certificate to the YNS store.

I turned Rock Star Fhiona into a sweetie using Peggy's fab sketch!

Head on over to the YNS blog to check out the sketch and link up your own project based on the sketch by next Wednesday, August 1, 2012. (eeeks, the summer is flying along!) 

You are also welcome to link your project to our SCS Forum and into the SCS gallery using the keyword YNSC8. If you use a YNS product then add the keywords YNS and yournextstamp.

PLUS if you use YNS stamps on your project you may just be choosen as our monthly Rockin' YNS Guest Designer. Wouldn't you love to see you name in the spotlight and win a YNS prize pack???!!! Check out all the details in the SCS forum HERE!!!

The other challenge design team members and I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  All the papers on my card are from the Artful Delight July Card kit - I was lucky enough to win this fab kit filled with goodies!, the ribbon is from PTI and the lace is from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is darling! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Julie! That sketch is AWESOME and you ROCKED it!!! I have to go check out the YNS blog :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet use of that kit...such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete