Thursday, July 5, 2012

More Banners

I have more cards to share today.  I am attempting to finish as many of the Outlawz 2,000 member party challenges as I can!  The deadline to enter has been extended until July 7th, so everyone has time to join in the fun.  I am sure many of you in the USA have made patriotic cards this week, why don't you check out the Outlawz forum???  It is free to join and full of inspiration and wonderful crafters (plus prizes :>) )!!!

Remember my banner card from a couple days ago?  I decided to flip it and limit the colors.  Honestly, this is such an easy card to make and since I can get stuck making masculine cards sometimes, I may just have to make more of these so that I have extra cards on hand!

This one is perfect for the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge - to create a card using your country's colors.

Now, what to do with extra banners?  How about just using a few on a card...

This one is for the Outlawz Color Challenge - Use the colors of where you are from - well, I went with Red, White and Blue for the USA.  I don't even know if my town has it's own colors!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamps - sentiment on first card - PTI, Image on second card - MFT, Sentiment on second card - Lil' Inker Designs, PP - Basic Grey (PB&J), CS - PTI and SU, Ink - SU, Die - Banner from Lil' Inker Designs, and copics.

5 comments:

  1. i love your banner cards. these are awesome. the colors pop against the crisp white and my bunny is perty cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you varied those fun banners! Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banners,such a great idea. Thanks for playing in the 2000 member party. Ursula DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Julie I love those banners well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for banners! Makes me want to make a card with a banner. :)

    ReplyDelete