Friday, July 13, 2012

No Ink???!!!

This week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge is "No Inky Yet".  Use a stamp that has seen little or no ink!  Play along and you may just join us as a guest in August!


I pulled out one of the PTI Tag Its sets.  I bought this one last fall and never found time to ink it up!
Be sure to check out the rest of the CSAYL team's joyful creations and then play along!!!  You know you have stamps out there that have never seen ink, don't you???
My card is also for the Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge - Christmas in July, do you have the song Holly Jolly Christmas running through your head too??? 

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamps - PTI - Tag Its, CS - PTI, Embossing Folder - I made my own by stacking 2x2 squares of paper!, rhinestones from my stash, copics and Momento ink.

15 comments:

  1. cutest card ever.
    happy friday chickie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the CAS design, and those little gems are the perfect, little, pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! LOVE the little snowmen! And your different colored gems are a perfect anchor with all that white space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS at its finest, Jul!!! The entire design is fab and those little snowmen are adorable :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this cute card. So CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect CAS card Julie! I love the touch of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet Julia well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute CAS card...LOve these little snowmen.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stamps that haven't seen ink yet....hmph, I gotta lot of those hanging around these days. Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super fun card!! Love that you created your own embossing square. it's a great frame for those cute little snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that embossed square is awesome! i love those lil guys all lined up...i've never used my set either! for shame! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! How clever are you to emboss with your own little stacks of paper??? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a bunch I haven't used yet either! Hope I have some time to join in this challenge. Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Julie! I love the darling little snowmen and rainbow gems!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a CAS beauty!

    I have plenty that fit this category of not seeing ink! Sigh! Need more time in the day! :-)))

    ReplyDelete