Saturday, July 7, 2012

Seeing Stars

Oh my, I have been on a patriotic color kick lately and loving it.  It all started with the Outlawz 2,000 member party challenges which have been about where you are from, which for me is the USA.  When I saw that this week's CAS challenge on the Outlawz was stars I almost reached for the patriotic colors, but then decided, how about purple???

The stamp set is from Verve and I do not have a star die to match, so I cut out the star using my Cricut - not perfect, but it works!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamps - Verve, CS - PTI, Ink - SU, and dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. super fun Julie...happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card, Julie!! I absolutely LOVE that star stamp!!! Did I mention the fact that I love that you used purple? Well...I do!!! Way to ROCK it GF!!!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple--different and ver cool!

    ReplyDelete