Friday, July 6, 2012

Vellum

This week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge is to use vellum.  Play along and you may just win some patterned paper!


Be sure to check out the rest of the CSAYL team's creative ways to use vellum and then play along!!!  Personally, I would love to see different ways to use vellum - I specifically bought some just for this challenge and I still have some leftover - I need ideas :>)
Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamp - Ellie Loves Latte (YNS), CS - PTI, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, vellum, ribbon and copics.

12 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the effect of embossed vellum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the effect of embossed vellum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! the embossed vellum is so pretty and your color is awesome (per usual) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Never even thought to emboss the vellum....going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is gorgeous! LOVE the frosted look of the snowflakes! This is darling! So happy to be working with you at CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vellum bg. Thank you for the nicest comment on my blog about my digis....you cracked me up with your enabler comment. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet and I love the embossed background , a gorgeous card Julie well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lovely coloring!
    blessing Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image!! And I love the embossed vellum. I have never tried it. I may have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Julie, very lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so cute! I have vellum and never use it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I don't use vellum often--I don't know what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete