Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stuck on Green

My last few cards have included lots of green...today's is no exception! This one reminds me of the 90's! It's not exactly mint green and peach, but those are the colors that define the 90's for me. I am once again using these Foof-a-la buttons - I bought the bag because of this orange color - sooo not me, but I love it!

The card is based on Jen's SFYTT found here. She is having a huge giveaway at the end of the month, so be sure to check out all the sketches this month. Jen's sketches are the first I started following while checking out blogs - she always has good ones!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp set - PTI Everyday Button Bits, Buttons - Foof-a-la, CS - SU Kraft, PP - My Mind's Eye Home Photo Mat Blue and PTI twine plus stash ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Green is my favorite color and I love the stamp you used and all those delicious buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange buttons! And the twine stitching is super cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about the mint green and peach. I had a bedroom with those colors in 1990. LOL. Your card is adorable Julie and I love the button flowers.

    ReplyDelete