Thursday, February 18, 2010

Card Patterns #51

Rub-ons. I see them in a store display and I hear them calling my name. The only problem is once I get them home I never take them out of the package. I bought more rub-ons about a month ago to add to my collection. I then saw more yesterday and stopped myself. I have to start using what I have before I am allowed to buy anymore. So that is why I created my first card using a rub-on...

This card is based on Card Patterns sketch #51, another goodie. I changed out the hearts and flipped it, but it still has the basic elements there.
Enjoy your weekend!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: image - K&Co Roam Rub on, Buttons - Foof-a-la, CS - SU Whisper White and PP - My Mind's Eye Home Photo Mat Blue (greens) and BasicGrey Nook & Pantry (yellow).

4 comments:

  1. WOW beautiful card! Thanks for playing wit us at CP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those funky buttons and that rub-on is beautiful, you'll have to show use more of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to use those little non-reproducable things (is that even a word???). You did a great job on this though! Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors on this card! (Green is my fav!) I think I still have some rub ons left from when SU had them as a SAB gift about 2 years or more ago.

    ReplyDelete