Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sketch Girl #13

Sketch Girl #13!

It will be lucky for one participant because this month our sponsor is Wild Flower Kids digital stamps, which are available in the Wild Flower Patch Store.  One random participant of Sketch #13 will win 5 digi stamps, so link up your project HERE.

I love the sketch this time around because you can keep it super simple or dress it up.  I went the simple route and created these cards.  I think this is the perfect sketch for making a set of quick cards, which is a great gift to have on hand.



I am combining the sketch challenge with another challenge...this week Little Paper Shop has a color challenge - Kiwi, Dark Brown and Kraft.  I was not sure to do with that combo at first, but I really like the 3 colors once they are put together.

The argyle is created using Practicing Creativity's Key to My Heart set.  Now this next one is also being submitted into MFW's Olympics!  Cath always has great challenges and this one is right up there.  This is the only way I will ever compete at the "Olympics" LOL! 

Check out these links to all the other Sketch Girls:
Our guest designer for February - Amy Tsuruta
Annie
Alyssa
Amber
Bonnie
Harriet
Jennie
Jessica
Katie
Randee
Sara
Tiffany

Smiles everyone!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Julie
Details:  Stamps:  Practicing Creativity - Key to My Heart, Little Paper Shop - Lily and Lucy Messages (B-day sentiment), CS - PTI and SU, Buttons and Twine PTI, and CB Embossing Folder Swiss Dots.

13 comments:

  1. What beautiful and creative cards..

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple design and how you chose to make your cards! Perfect! Congrats on your DT position on Inktegrity...looking forward to working with you! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, love these Julie! Great new stamps, love the look to the sentiment. Off to check them out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! These are fabulous! I never thought to use the sketch this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love these cards. They are CAS and so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards Julia! They are like a breath of fresh air! So clean and simple, love them!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fabulous! I love that argyle set, and you rocked out some great cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful simple cards. I love the clean lines and fab colors. I have a hard time with CAS - these rock :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. JULIE! This is awesome. Love love love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! Love the argyle pattern you created!

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute! I never seem to think that simple and i really should, they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Julie! Thanks once again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I absolutely love what you've done with the sketch!! This set of cards is sooo fabbie!!

    ReplyDelete