Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary PTI

PTI is turning 3 and celebrating with contests and challenges. Today is a challenge and there are just not enough hours in the day for me! Each designer created a digi stamp and the challenge is to create a card using each of the stamps. I may have only had enough time to create one card, but I downloaded all the digis. Be sure to check out Nichole's blog with all the links because there is lots of PTI goodness to be found!
This card uses PTI Turning a New Leaf PP and the "Happy Birthday" digi designed by Tiffany Pastor. I added hand stitching and buttons and now I am calling it a night!
Smiles,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I didn't buy that paper but I'm kinda wishing I did now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I need more time and energy so I can take part too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the hand stitching again and the way the sentiment hangs off the card is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! The stitching is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete