Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scrappin' Embossing Saturday

PTI is continuing their celebration and this time around the challenge is to make a project with the emboss resist technique. Nichole has a great video tutorial - super short and full of tips beyond just embossing, so check it out. PTI is introducing Make it Monday tutorial challenges which will be starting this spring, I can't wait!!

It has been forever since I did heat embossing, so I was happy to find my heat gun LOL! I decided to try out the technique on 2.75" squares and use these as mats for 2.25" photos. To break up the repetitive squares I used dimensionals behind some of the squares and left some photos unmatted.
Join in the fun, there are a few hours left to link up your challenge project!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp Set - PTI Holiday Tree, CS and Ink - SU Cranberry and Always Artichoke, Twine and Button - PTI.

4 comments:

  1. Cry me a river because I didn't get my sucky card done in time to enter!! Waaaah Your project is awesome , Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...it's even nicer in person!! :) PS...where's the PTI Paint by Number challenge card!?!? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page and layout! You're smart to use the challenges to get some scrapping done :o)

    ReplyDelete