Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Z Fold for Baby

I am back with my second post for today and another WCMD challenge. This one is a card to welcome my cousin's baby...hopefully she is too busy with her new daughter to check out my blog :>). I will have to get it in the mail ASAP.This challenge over at SCS is from Scor-Pal, to make a Z fold card. This was the first time I have seen a Z fold, but it was easy to do and there are great directions provided in the thread.
How cute is that fold?!?! The circle under the bow at the very top slides between the aqua and scalloped pink to hold the card shut. The scallops are up on dimensionals, so there is space to stick it right in. I did not go the traditional all pink route with this card...I have this great Basic Grey PP that pulls in aqua and even a little black. Still feminine, but not a true baby colored card. This way I was able to make Mom and Dad hip clothes LOL!
Have a great week and be sure to let me know what you think!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp - SU All in the Family, Paper - SU Pink Piourette and PTI Aqua Mist CS , Basic Grey PP, Ink - SU Basic Black, PTI Button, Stash ribbon and brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment