Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooky Halloween

It's Halloween, so of course you know what type of card I need to share...This card was for a StampTV challenge from a couple weeks ago called words, words, words. We were only allowed to use a sentiment stamp. My response was thank goodness for PP, PP, PP!






I realize that my card is leaving the page...I think goblins are fooling around with today's post! Oh well!!
My 2 year old sons point to everything Halloween related and say it's spooky! So have a spooky Halloween...boo!
Smiles,
Julie

Details: CS SU, Stamp GKD Spooky Silhouette, bat punch Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite holiday! I love everything about this card! Great product you worked with as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hand stamped PP you made! Such a fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete