Thursday, April 10, 2014

School Girl Prep

A new challenge starts today on the Little Miss Muffet Blog and this time we are looking for distressing on your creation.

I pulled out a serrated kitchen knife to distress my card (I could not find my little distressing doohickey).  My card features Swings 'n Slides Student and is based on SCS Sketch #482.



Ingredients:
Stamp - LMMS Swings 'n Slides Student
Dies - YNS  Banners
Ink - SU

Facebook - Join the Little Miss Muffet Stamps' group on FB and keep up to date on what is going on!

Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog - check out the latest challenge.

Little Miss Muffet Store - Shop, shop, shop!!!

Smiles,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, this is such a pretty card. I love the feminine papers and of course, yet another fabby layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Julie! I love the soft colors and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness she's a CUTIE Miss Julie!! LVOE the soft colors and pretty patterned papers and Super design too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete