Saturday, April 26, 2014

Party Monkey

Today the Your Next Stamp design team is sharing a sneak peek at all the new stamps and dies being released tomorrow!!    Yes, just a little longer to wait and at midnight tonight the YNS Store will be updated with lots of new goodies!

I am sharing a peek at an adorable new set called Monkey See, Monkey Do...

It is easy to see where this set's name comes from.  Monkey See, Monkey Do comes with 3 separate monkeys on vines, plus sentiments.  I used 2 monkeys on the front of my card and could not resist decorating the inside too so that I could get in more of the fun sentiments and the third monkey.

 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to swing on by tomorrow for the new release blog hop...did I mention there will be prizes???

Smiles,
Julie

3 comments: