Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrappin' Sunday

Today I am sharing a layout...The Cosmo Cricket flower paper in the small boxes inspired me to hand draw the matching large flowers on the yellow paper. I distressed the paper a bit and added some sewing. Quite a simple layout, but I am always happy when I can fit in a bunch of pics without making it too busy! This one is of my daughter's trip to PA with my In Laws last year and will be added to their calendar (5 pages down, 7 to go).
I found a blogger today whose layouts are adorable, be sure to check out "Do More With Less"!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: PP - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love, CS - SU and PTI, Buttons - PTI, Twine - PTI, Marker - Black Copic, and Title is computer generated.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when I can fit many photos on one layout too! I really love your handdrawn flowers...how clever! It really frames your photo collage Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?! I can't believe you hand drew the flowers. So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you drew in the flowers - you're so clever ;o)

    ReplyDelete