Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love This Bag

Exciting News...Leigh Ann aka "Annie B" has started designing her own templates called "Perfect Presentation" and everyone can grab their own at the Wild Flower Patch Shop! Here is my version of the "My Little Bag" template. It is super cute and super easy to put together!!I love how the front flap folds open. The template also comes with the pattern for a gift card holder for inside, but I left it off, because I am going to fill it with a sweet surprise instead. This bag is for a friend whose Birthday is next month. My inspiration is from a Swarovski cherry necklace that she has. The button cherries will match the necklace perfectly and she will get a kick out of it.
I first started following Leigh Ann's blog because I loved what she did with other people's templates. To see her designing her own is so exciting. Be sure to check out this template and others that are available by clicking HERE.
Smiles,
Julie
BTW The template uses about 1 and 1/2 sheets of CS. The finished size is 4-3/8 long x 3-3/4 tall x 1 ¾” wide. I tested out how much candy I can fit in the bag...16 mini Hershey candies and I just tossed them in! Probably could fit in more if I was precise.
Details: Template - Perfect Presentation My Little Bag, CS - SU White and Black, Stamp - PTI Everyday Button Bits, Ink - SU Garden Green, Embossing Folder - CB Swiss Dots, Striped paper was made with Copic Red and Black markers, Ribbon - stash, Buttons - PTI and hole punch, plus velcro to hold the flap shut.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this project! It is FAB! The cherries and the swiss dots and the stripes go so well together!

    ReplyDelete