Thursday, January 28, 2010

Early Bird Explosion

Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper is one of my faves and I pulled in a few different patterns on today's card.
The layout is from Card Patterns sketch #48.Once again I stayed true to the sketch! Plus, I even stitched the circle - it's the first circle I have sewn besides my daughter's Girl Scout patches - it was really easy to do, so be sure to give it a try. Hold the paper in place in the center of the circle loosely with one hand and the machine's feeder does the rest of the work.
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp Set - SU Best Blossoms, DP - Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, CS SU, Ink - SU Blue Bayou and Garden Green, Ribbon - stash and PTI buttons and twine.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! LOVE all your patterned papers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Julie. I saw in on the Card Patterns sketch post and it blew me away. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!!! This is stunning Julie! Love that dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning! Seriously.Stunning. Great work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE these papers! I havent seen anyone use the ribbon like that, it is beautiful and I am definitely going to be using that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love that paper! It's on my list of papers to get...now I just have to find it in stock somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Love all the stitching...but I don't think there's any way I could make a circle like you did - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete