Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scrapping Thursday...errrrr Saturday

Where did the week go?? I meant to post the following LO on Thursday, but it has been a busy week and although I have squuezed in a few cards, I have spent alot of my time working on a cake (aka THE MONSTER) for a picnic today {I promise to share more when it is finished - LOL!!}. Anway, here is my LO for today...

As you know, I am way behind in scrapbooking and we also take a ton of photos. This LO has about 15 photos on it! Yes, all on 1 page!!
I read about cutting the page sleeve to make pullout slits on or in CK last year (I think). I recently came across these accordian cards that I had hidden away and got the idea to make a photo pullout. The accodian like card is anchored down on either side by velcro tabs. You can open one side at a time to turn it like a book, or open both to pull out all the way. I love the presentation and that I can fit in so many pics!! I guess I will finally be using spacers in the album I put this page (I have a collection of spacers from all the refill kits I have ever bought since I never use them)!
Details: DP - SU , CS - SU , Joanns brads & velcro.
Have a great weekend!

Smiles, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment