Friday, May 24, 2013

YNS Release Recap

Today the DT is sharing more creations featuring all the new stamps and dies that were released on Wednesday.  Have you been shopping yet?  Don't forget that there are lots of specials in the store and a blog hop that is still going on.  Be sure to check out this post on the YNS Blog for all the details!


 
I am sharing a CAS layout featuring Zach...it's a card for the guys so no embellies and just a bit of patterened paper, plaid of course from Simple Stories!   I did pull out my Fish Tail dies (who am I kidding, I don't ever put those dies away ;>) ALERT - the fish tail dies are on sale for $12 - I recommend heading over to the store right now!!! ) and the sentiment is from the Happy Day Sentiments clear set (I am getting alot of use out of this one too!).
Based on sketch #62 from Merry Monday (yes, not a Christmas card, but I wanted to give credit!).

That's it for today.  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations.  There is a linky on the YNS Blog to make sure you see it all!  Enjoy your Friday and be sure to get hopping and shopping!

Smiles,
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, love the faux golf ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Love your golf ball to put behind the focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image and coloring and choice of papers. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete