Sunday, May 26, 2013

What's Up?

 
It's Sunday and I am here sharing another pig.  This time around I kept Hambo's Floating Pig as it comes - with the pig just above the flowers and colored away with copics.  Matted the image on black and then popped it up before putting it on the card base.  The final touch was adding a few clouds using Your Next Stamp's Cloud Dies and running them thru a Cuttlebug embossing folder. 
 
This week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge is to make up your own sentiment - Challenge #116.  I created the sentiment using Your Next Stamp's skinny font alphabet clear set (ackkkk - you have to check out the font on this - fun, fun, fun!).  In retrospect, I should have popped the "p" to line up with the rest of the letters, but alas when you stamp right on your colored image sometimes you just have to roll with the results!
 
Smiles,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. you know what Julie! I never even noticed that faux pas with the lettering til I read your write up.... true!!! Great sentiment that fits perfectly with the image, love your clouds going off the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card; love that floating piggy. And I love the red balloon!

    ReplyDelete