Thursday, May 30, 2013

LMMS - Sketch

The latest Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge is my absolute favorite type of challenge - A Sketch.  Whoo Hoo!!!

Here is my card featuring one of those Sunbonnet cuties created by Jodi from Bugaboo that is now in rubbah - Sunbonnet Fishing 2.

Here is the great sketch so you can play along...
 
I kept to the sketch besides adding a banner at the bottom for the sentiment.
 
Be sure to check out the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful creations from my teammates!!!  Plus you can find all the rules and that is where you need to link up!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamp - LMMS Sunbonnet Fishing 2, CS - PTI, Cuttlebug EF, Dies - YNS Banner and Fish from Whatnots Back to School, Sentiment - YNS Happy Days Sentiment Set, Copics and Momento Ink.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hun, when you post this card for real, I'm gonna tell you how much I love it! Otherwise, I love what you did with Sunbonnet gone fishing and the sketch! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Julie! Love the colors and the cute image! The little fish are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love it Julie, fab! hugs,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luuuurve the colours! And those die cut fish are cayoot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is so cute! Where did she get those darling fish dies? {I'm like a secretary typing everything I hear myself say, verbatim}

    ReplyDelete