Friday, May 24, 2013

CSAYL - Non-traditional Christmas Colors

Time for a little Christmas...
This week's CSAYL challenge is to use non-traditional Christmas colors on your creation!

Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said with a $15 gift certificate to the store for one participant!

I played with Winter Westie again this week, this image always makes me smile because I have a westie, mine is named Bolt!


Be sure to head over to the CSAYL blog to check out all the creations by the design team and play along!

Smiles,
Julie

Details: Image - Fred She Said, CS - PTI and SU, Cuttlebug embossing folder, YNS Insta Love Polaroid Die, copics and dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. ce qu'il est adorable ce toutou, elle est très sympa cette carte aux couleurs non traditionnelles, bleu et vert c'est tellement frais et joli, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, again, Julie! A very unique color combo for Christmas; I think I like it. : ) (From your comment on my CSAYL post last week) How funny that you have 5-year old twin boys; my twins are 4.5 it's fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete