Friday, May 31, 2013

CSAYL - Anything Goes with LRD

This week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge is ANYTHING GOES!  Now is the time to get started with your Christmas crafts - Be sure to check out the CSAYL blog for all the details and to play along!

We are sponsered by Limited Runs Digis!

 
 
I played with Limited Runs Digi's Christmas Tags and made...are you ready?  Christmas tags! 
 
 

 
The sentiments on the circle tags are just too cute!  I intentionally did not check off the statuses yet - Naughty, Nice, In Between...it will depend on whose present these go!  My tags are a little bigger than standard tags - 3" x 5", but I wanted something substantial for larger gift bags.  These came together quickly even with just a bit of sewing.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Image - LRD Christmas Tags, CS - PTI, PP - Simple Stories, Ribbon - PTI, dimensionals, Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folders, and Dies - YNS Fishtail.

6 comments:

  1. super sympa tes tags Julie, quelle chouette idée, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao julie your tags are so cute I love the combination of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the vintagey goodness in these! Sooooo, I tried that little sewing machine you sent the other day. I'm frustrated! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome tags, Julie! I love the combination of papers, colours and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!! these are Awesome Miss Julie!! Love the Fab combo of dp's too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete