Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Flying Pig

Ahhh pigs. Cute or stinky? You choose. I am going with cute today and the pig I colored up has not been playing in the mud.


Isn't he a darling? I started searching for pig images because I am helping a friend make 50 pig cards.  Her SIL who LOVES pigs is turing 50! This one is Floating Pig from Hambo. In addition to finding the digi stamp, I also found the Hambo Hoedown Challenge which gives every participant a free digi! This week's Hoedown challenge is to use punches, so I pulled out my corner rounder punch. My card is based on Deconstructed Sketch #101 - what a great sketch this week, it made creating easy!

Smiles, Julie

Details: Image - Hambo, Floating Pig, Sentiment - Your Next Stamp Awesome Journal Words, Banner Dies - YNS, Copics, CS - PTI, Momento Ink, and Cloud Embossing folder from SU.

5 comments:

  1. not at all stinky :) so cute! your coloring is perfect yet again...and i love the red, yellow, kraft combo. that is a great sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! love the colors and I love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww pigs are one of my favorites too....darn cute. Lovely card and great coloring. Great to see you at the hambo hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Goes perfect with the embossing folder and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo Cute Miss Julie!! Love Hambo stamps! They always make me smile and this one is no exception! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete