Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Flashing Back to Paper Piecing

It is time for Flashback Friday 21.0
This time around the challenge is to repost your first card with paper piecing.

I went back to 2009 and the fourth card that I posted on my blog had paper piecing.

Well, I have flashed back to this one before as it is also my first card posted with stitching. 
Sooooo, I decided to also share my first layout with paper piecing too...

So easy to play along and fun, plus you may just win a prize!  Okay, fun most of the time, maybe not so much so when I am not too fond of what I am flashing back on.  Now head on over to the Flashback Friday blog for all the details.  Remember, you do not even have to make anything new to play along!!!

Smiles,
Julie

5 comments:

  1. a card and a layout...wahoooo! Gotta love the red/blue combo on your card!!! I don't see layouts from you often...so that's a treat! Love the colors and the blooms! Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday 21.0!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thanks for introducing me to this challenge...I'm finally playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and page Julie Love them Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I know what you mean - sometimes I cringe at some of my old stuff but then I feel proud of how far I've come since then! :) Your card is super sweet and I love the yummy flowers on the layout. Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 21.0!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I not only cringe at some of my old stuff, I cringe at some recent stuff too. LOL I like your stuff!

    ReplyDelete