Monday, March 26, 2012

Egg-stra Special Easter

I have lots to share this week!  After a week of being sick (my sons shared the virus they had with me) I am behind on posts.  I also had a great crafting day on Sunday where I actually finished DT projects not due until the end of April! 

First up are some gift tags that I made for my Mom to hang on bags for the kids in her classroom. 


I used the multi-loop bow technique that I learned from Emily Keaton when she guested on Yvonne Yam's blog.  I missed the challenge deadline, but this is the second time I used Emily's technique, so I already won :>)  (Here is where I made a multi-loop using ribbon)

Hope your week is off to a great start!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Image - Jelly Belly (Whimsie Doodles), PP - MME, CS - PTI, Twine - The Twinery and embossing - Cuttlebug, and copics.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my these are adorable, your mom (and her students) are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fantastic! Love the springy colors too! The kids will just love them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are fantastic, and How sweet of you to do this for your Mom!!! Those are some lucky little ducks/chicks in her class! :-) Hope you are feeling better too! Sounds like we both have been through it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these so much... I want to marry them!

    ReplyDelete