Friday, March 23, 2012

CSAYL - Anything Goes

It is time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge and this week the challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!!
My card uses all Verve stamps and is based on Viva La Verve's Week 3 sketch. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! Then play along - wouldn't it be great to get a head start on your Christmas crafting???!!!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Stamps - Verve, CS PTI and SU, Ink - SU and Tim Holtz, embossing folder - Cuttlebug, and PP - Simple Stories.

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Julie Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful Julie! Great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely C&S card love the colours too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the leaves framing the sentiment. I haven't kept up with my New Year's resolution of 1 Xmas card a month with the SFYTT. I have one partially made, but eh, oh well! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layering and I live the wide banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo elegant. Love the layering and that pop of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The matching of your color button with the background is amazing ...
    custom gift cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete