Tuesday, March 27, 2012

VLV - Week 2

I was in the mood to make something soft and pretty.  The green PP was still sitting on my craft desk and it seemed meant to be used with a bloom.
This is based on Viva La Verve's March week 2 sketch.  2 sketches down, 2 to go... Plus, I now have 1 Mother's Day card finished!

This one is also for Lily Pad Cards - flower challenge and Cupcake Craftroom - Spring Bouquet challenge.

Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Stamps - Dream Big (Verve), sentiment - LPS, CS - PTI, PP - MME, Ink - SU and Momento.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Julie I love the FAB image and colours Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA...this is absolutely gorgeous Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink and green flower card! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon-worthy. Love the entire composition. Wouldn't change a single thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love all the dimension in this!

    ReplyDelete