Friday, November 1, 2013

Cheer!

It is November 1st, officially time to start planning for Christmas!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the Your Next Stamp November Fun Friday challenge.  This month there is a fab sketch and a delish pic to take inspiration from! 
 
I went with the sketch this time around and colored up a cutie from Christmas Critters.  The sentiment (which I love) is from the same set.  I added a snowflake from Warm Winter Wishes and cut it out using a die from the coordinating Warm Winter Wishes die set.  Of course with a sketch like this I couldn't resist adding a fish tail - I get so much use out of the Fishtail/Banner Die set.

Join in the fun and check out the blog to see more inspiration! 



The rules have changed slightly and the prize is bigger, definitely worth playing along so head on over to the challenge blog!!!

Smiles,
Julie

1 comment: