Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

King

Hello there!  I am sharing something CAS, which is the norm for me lately, but this one lacks color which is not the norm.  I recently won a gift certificate to Clear Dollar Stamps, so I went on a digi image shopping spree.  Amongst my purchases was an image which is perfect for the guys in our lives...

This one is for the Scrapbooking Queen Royal Digi Challenge #11 - Summer and Food - BBQ is the first thing that comes to mind!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  CS - PTI, copics and image - CDS (Grillin and Chillin).

6 comments:

  1. Super cool! Or hot, as the case may be with a bbq! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image and layout. love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, fantastic masculine card, Julie! Love your shading on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'm the king of the grill at my house!

    ReplyDelete