Thursday, August 2, 2012

Coloring with YNS - It's Challenge Time!

It is time for the 9th Your Next Stamp Challenge!

The challenge is to use the colors light pink, dark pink, yellow and orange.   There are a few new rules, so check it all out on the YNS blog.  One of the biggies is that you now have all month to play along!!!


My card features the stamp Balloon Ride from YNS and is based on Retro Sketch #22.

The other challenge design team members and I can't wait to see what you create!!!  Head on over to the YNS blog to check out the rest of the creations by my sweet team mates and link up your own project. 

You are also welcome to link your project to our SCS Forum and into the SCS gallery using the keyword YNSC9. If you use a YNS product then add the keywords YNS and yournextstamp.

Smiles,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Julie! I love, love, love the thread border!!! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I too am adoring the embroidery floss border with the little knots...you'll be seeing that on one of my creations soon, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete