Sunday, September 25, 2011

You're an A+

Yes you are an A+.
For stopping by.
For saying hi.
For always inspiring me.
Thank you :>)
Today's card however is earmarked for one of my children's teachers. All 3 of my children have teachers who are an A+. My DD saw the card first though and quickly asked if she could give it to her teacher.


All the images on my card are from the "Owl Be Seeing You in Class" set from the Craft's Meow. Not only are the images fun, so is the title for the set :>) I can't get enough of Jenny Suchin's sets!!! I am currently drooling over the Halloween set and based on peeks at the October release there may just be turkey owls (hmmm, turkhoot?) on the way. My card is based on the September sketch challenge on the Craft's Meow blog. It is also for the Raise the Bar challenge "things with wings".
Have an A+ kind of week!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamps - (Owl Be Seeing You) The Craft's Meow, CS - PTI, Ink - Momento, Embossing - (Typeset and Swiss Dots) Cuttlebug, Ribbon - PTI, Brad - stash, copics and Cork - Home Depot.

9 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet! Love the red bits, the cork paper and that cute owl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot...LOVE it Julie! The cork is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that cork is awesome - thanks for giving me some!! :) And I love that set too - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Julie!! The cork is a fabulous touch! I know your DD's teacher will LOVE it! And you predicted correctly, we will be seeing a turkeyowl very soon. ;) Previews have begun! Thanks for playing in our sketch challenge!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little owl just makes me smile! What a sweet school-themed card and am loving the use of cork for added texture! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute is this!! Must share this cutie!! Next time you make a card you must email me the link!! ;) :) :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love this cute little card! I know the teachers will appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is SO cute, julie! i just love the cork--so clever:0)

    ReplyDelete