Ready for some fun???
The new Whimsie Doodles Doodlelicious Divas are hopping and we would love for you to join us!!!
Learn a little bit more about each of us, check out some yummy eye candy and have a chance to win a Whimsie Doodle image of your own!!!
So, if you arrived here from Helen's blog then you are at the right spot. If you are just stopping by to say hi, then hello right back at ya and now you should bop over to Emily's blog to start at the beginning of the hop - you do not want to miss a thing!
Let's start off with the eye candy...here is Hoot and he is super cute!
Hoot may be designed for Halloween, but he makes a super cute addition for Birthdays too! He is part of the Halloween Hootanannies Set available here.
Hoot is available as both a plain image (Halloween Hootanannies) and a tag with To and From (Halloween Hootanannies Gift Tags). I used both images on my gift set.
CAS135 Sketch Challenge on SCS. I saw Leigh Ann's card here and had to copy her idea to turn one of the strips in the sketch into a banner - thanks for the idea :>).
Ooooo, what girl doesn't want a new purse for her Birthday??? The Hoot tag is a fun way to dress it up. Change out the colors and you could have a tag for any holiday (I have visions of red and green dancing in my head!).
Now how about a few Doodlelicious Things About Me...
1. My first paper crafts project was heat embossed stamping. I know, what a way to start! I received stamps and the powder etc as a gift.
2. When I'm not paper crafting, I enjoy sleeping. Hee, hee, hee, this response comes after staying up late earlier this week to finish today's project so that I could give it as a Birthday gift!
3. My favorite Whimsie Doodles image is the penguin from Christmas Greetings he is just the cutest!
4. My favorite paper crafting technique is paper piecing.
5. My favorite embellishments are buttons.
Now that you have seen and read, you are ready to hop on to the next Doodlecious Diva, Kim. If you get lost anywhere along the way then check out the Whimsie Doodles Blog for all the details and a full list of stops on the hop!
Here are the challenges that I am entering my creations in:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - Paper Piecing challenge #52(on owl tag)
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #12 - For a Girl
Thanks for hopping by!!!
Details: Images - (Hoot - Hootanannies) and (Hoot - Halloween Tags) Whimsie Doodles, Sentiment - Verve, Ink - (Chocolate Chip) SU, PP - (So Sophie) My Mind's Eye, CS - PTI, Buttons - PTI, Embroidery Floss - DMC, Template - (Carry Clutch) MTME and my Cricut.