Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Amy!

It's time to party!!!
Yes, it is Amy Tsuruta's Birthday!!!
If you have never visited Amy's blog before then you need to.  She is one of the most generous and kind bloggers out there!  Plus all the fabulous paper crafting projects she creates are so inspiring.  Be sure to stop by her blog and leave her lots of Birthday wishes!!! 

I have been leaning towards CAS cards lately, but for this card I included lots of patterned paper and stitching which Amy uses frequently on her cards.  Also, if I remember correctly, Amy's son made a comment about CAS cards :>)  
My card is based on the sketch from TCP Tuesday #170.  The image is a cutie from TCP's "Away We Go".  My card is also for this week's All That Scraps challenge - Anything Goes!
A special thanks to Yvonne Yam who was sweet enough to coordinate this on-line party for Amy!!!  Don't you think every week should start off with a party??!!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Stamp TCP, PP - (Togetherness) Cosmo Cricket, CS - PTI and SU, Button - PTI, Twine - All That Scraps, Copics, Corner Punch - SU, and plus I almost forgot, my crimper!

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the pretty papers and all the stitching...And I love the image....so fun!!!:)

    Thanks for joining in the birthday party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I love the comment about my boy:) what a fabbie card....gotta love all the paper and stitching....sweet bunny too!!! Thanks sooo much Julie!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing this image everywhere and I love it!!! So super adorable, Julie, and I love the layout and dp you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute!! Love the paper you used too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, every week needs to start off with a party! And a cute card like yours doesn't hurt either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, love your design! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Card! Luv everything about it!Thank You so very much for taking part in our Challenge at All That Scraps!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie this is beautiful, love the papers you used and the gorgeous colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE!!! Your layout is perfect! Amy is one lucky gal ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a touch sketch (to me) and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete