Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Christmas in August

After last year's Christmas crafting rush I told myself to start earlier.  Hmmmm, it has not really happened.  I think I have one card done :>)  So, when I saw the latest Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge - to create a holiday project with a bird on it, well I decided I better play along.  The sponsor for the challenge is Pink Cat Studio, so I searched thru my stamps and came across this little guy and decided to turn him into a little Christmas fairy.
One of the layers there is fabric.  I have wanted to give it a try so why not now :>)
Have a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Stamps - Image PCS and sentiment LPS, Ink - Momento and SU, CS - PTI, fabric - stash, Embossing folder - Sizzix, and copics.

9 comments:

  1. How stinkin' CUTE...love the smidge of fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The embossing & fabric just make the card - and that little guy is the cutest thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you incorporated fabric onto your card - too cool! And that sentiment works perfectly with the PCS image. Thanks for "giving us the bird" this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Really love the embossed panel! And w00t for using fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww he is too cute! What a gorgeous card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image! Great to have you join us at CSAYL. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment on this adorable card and fantastic use of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too too cute! Love all the white I'm seeing on your little bloggo! Fun card and great sentiment! :o)

    ReplyDelete