Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sketch Girl #15

Hi there!
The latest sketch from Sketch Girl, Leigh Ann, is perfect for cards and layouts.  I was in need of a quick LO, so I went the scrapbook route this time around.  I have so much fun making cards that I put scrapbooking to the side.  Sometimes it just takes so much more work since I either have to print out photos or search thru photos to use (I guess if I have to search thru tons of photos I am a little behind on scrapbooking, LOL!).  So anyway, here it is... 

That cute little bunny tossing eggs is "Easter Joy" from Phindy's Place!, the sponsor for this sketch over at SG!  Phindy was sweet enough to give all the designers a chance to work with him!

A little about Phindy's Place:

Phindy's Place digital stamps is a new venture for children's book illustrator Philomena O'Neill (aka Phindy).  For someone who has always drawn a lot of young children and animals, drawing digi stamps has felt like a natural fit for her.  As a professional illustrator, Phindy draws her stamps as detailed and fully realized images.  She sees her digital images as a collaboration between two artists - her own imaginative line work art and the crafter's talent and vision in coloring and embellishing that art to create a finished card!
Check out these links to the store and blog.  

You could pick up this cute bunny just by playing along with Sketch Girl!  This time around one random person will win a $10 gift certificate to Phindy's Place!   To win, all you need to do is play along with sketch #15 from Leigh Ann!  You have until April 14th at 9 pm EST to link up your creation over at the Sketch Girl blog!

Here is the sketch to play along:
 Feel free to flip
and substitute any shapes you would like.  We are hoping to inspire you and give you a little bit of a challenge at the same time.  


Check out these links to all the other Sketch Girls:

Our guest designer for March - Deanne Kuntz

Smiles and have a great day!
Julie

9 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your awesome self making a scrapbook page! How cool is that?? Very cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now how fun is that...didn't think to do it as a LO...you know, you've inspired me...I gotta get back into the whole scrapbooking thing...love what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO Julie. I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, girly! Love the layout!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Julie! Love the pics and your design ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfect is this! The sketch worked wonderfully-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute family photos. You are not nearly as far behind as I am. I just end up scrapping my favorite photos - otherwise I would stress about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love that you scrapped with the sketch. I don't think it's that you're so far behind with photos...I think that in the age of digital, we take 1000's more!

    ReplyDelete