Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kitten Fairy Friends

I am tackling a CPS sketch challenge today. Just Rite Stamps is sponsoring this week's challenge (CPS 134) and you have until 8 pm tonight to play along. My DD went to a friend's Birthday party today, so I pulled the Pink Cat Studio Fairy Friends stamp set for the card. I originally saw this set used on tooth fairy boxes by Lauren Meader and immediately wanted to make one for my DD. Well, at the beginning of this month my daughter had her first loose tooth. I rushed to order the set, never thinking that it would come before the tooth came out. Well, luck was on my side, plus fast delivery and a daughter who is afraid that if she wiggled her tooth it would hurt too much! Needless to say I received the set before the tooth came out.
This is an altered Altoids tin - it is amazing what a little paper can do! Everyone I know now asks me if I can do something with different packaging...you never know. I now look at everything as having craft potential LOL!!
Enjoy your weekend! Tomorrow rain is in the forecast for us, which you all know means crafting time!!
Smiles,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. These are both cute! Love the card, the mushroom is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete