Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Your Next Stamp January DT Dare - Treats

It's dare time on the Your Next Stamp Blog
  
The design team was dared to use something old and something new from our paper crafting stash.   We accepted the dare, which means YOU COULD WIN a stamp set of your choice by heading over the YNS blog and leaving a COMMENT on the DT Dare post!

My project is Valentine's Day treat bags featuring old and new supplies...
YNS Ingredients:   Cute Little Shopping Bag Die | I Love Chocolate stamp set | I Love Chocolate die set
My project for today uses quite a few NEW things:  Cute Little Shopping Bag die, linen card stock, I Love Chocolate stamp set and dies, and even the copics used to color the cupcakes are 3 new shades of pink I picked up with a gift certificate I received from Christmas!   As for OLD, it would be the ribbon. 

The cupcakes were all colored with the same 3 colors of pink, alternating the color of the wrapper, frosting and heart of each to add a bit of variety.


Each bag is filled with 4 Dove chocolate hearts.   The bag could probably hold 5, but I wanted to spread the candy evenly between the 9 bags I created.   

Don't forget to head on over to the Your Next Stamp DT Dare post and leave a comment.   Which stamp set would you choose if you won???

Have a great day!
Smiles,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. How cute! The Dove chocolate doesn't sound bad either. As a matter of fact I think I have some here. Is 7:30 in the morning too early for chocolate?? ;)

    ReplyDelete