Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thanks for the Snow

Ah a snow day!  Reason to celebrate because I have more time to play in the snow.  Although truthfully, I chose to stay inside and play with my crafting supplies and color a snowman!  That still counts as playing in "the snow", right???!!!

Ingredients:  Stamps - MFT Thanks Snow Much
Dies - YNS Whatnots Seasons (snowflake)
Ink - Memento and SU, Paper - PTI, Button - PTI

I have a huge pile of kraft paper that has been neglected lately so I decided to pull it out and add a little warmth for the white to sit on.  My card is based on the latest MFT sketch, challenge #213.  I gave the sketch a flip, but otherwise stuck very true to it!
My card is also for SCS CAS challenge 309 - snowmen!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Julie

4 comments:

  1. I'm in Love with Kraft paper and I think I use it too much! This week I tried to steer clear of it. Love the snowman and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and perfect for the Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i totally counts, Julie! I miss snow days (I was a teacher.) The kraft really does warm this design up perfectly.

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete