Thursday, September 5, 2013

September LMMS Release Sweetness

It's new release day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the Polka Dot Pals line is expanding!  More summery sweetness has arrived.  I am all for keeping summer around a little longer!

My card features Sally.  Watermelon is a summer staple in my house...she would be perfect for a scrapbook layout too.


I stuck to traditional watermelon colors with the patterned paper from Carta Bella. 
 
Be sure to head over to the blog for more inspiration and check out the new stamps in the store!

Smiles,
Julie

8 comments:

  1. How adorable is this pink and green number! Love it Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colouring for those yummy papers, your card rocks!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love pink and green and your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Julie! Love the pink and green combo and clean design! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Julie - a watermelon - of course! What was I thinking (squishy ball is what I was thinking) - sigh. Love your card and the watermelon colors. :D Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. quel chou, elle est charmante et si mignonne, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and cute, Julie! Your coloring is fabulous, as always, and the entire design is so crisp and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so presh!!! I love it !! I am a watermelon fanatic and try to live off of it during summer. We had a really hard time finding good ones this year... was such a bummer. But... then when we would find a yummy one, it was that much sweeter and more appreciated!! LOL

    Ok, on to the card... !!!
    Your coloring and design are both beautiful !!
    tHe pink and green & striped DP are perfect for this image!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete