Saturday, August 24, 2013

YNS August After Party

  Today the Your Next Stamp team is back sharing projects made using some of the newly released stamps and dies!  We don't want the fun to end!
 
 
 The sweet kitty on my card is from the newly released stamp set "Cleo".  The heart is from the new die set "Just Clip It".  I paired up the heart with a sentiment from Happy Day Sentiments and placed it on a banner that I cut out using the Fishtail/Banner Dies (I use those dies more than any other ones I own!).
 
Now is time to buy the Fishtail/Banner Dies and pick up all your favorites.  Karen is offering some fabulous Specials at the YNS Store! Plus, any orders over $25.00 will receive a FREE YNS Birthday Stamp!!! 
 

Plus, there is still time to HOP!  Check out Maureen's post HERE and then follow the links to hop along...there are goodies to be won :>)

Smiles,
Julie

5 comments: