Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You Can Swim Your Own Way

It is time to play along with Your Next Stamp's Tasty Tuesday inspiration...why don't you play along too? You could win a YNS Gift Certificate!
Here is May's fun inspiration...
I was inspired by the layout.  The great thing about an inspiration photo is that there are so many different takes - the colors, the images, the texture or the layout to name just a few.
 
 
 My card features some of my favorite YNS products - of course my absolute #1 fave is the Fishtail/Banner Die set, plus the Whatnot Die Set - Back to School (lots of goodies in that set) and the Skinny Font Alpha clear set.
Be sure to play along! There are so many great stamps and dies from YNS to choose from if you win the gift certificate!!!
Smiles,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! Then I scroll to this post and see that you're introducing the cute little fishy dies. Super fun card! Love the googley eye addition!

    Oh, and I forgot to mention that cute treatment you did on the fishing boy's little hat. Ugh! Cute!

    ReplyDelete