Monday, February 11, 2013

Something New

Today I am playing along with Little Miss Muffet Challenge 54, which is a sketch.
 
 
The image is Celeste Amberglow Owl Always Love You.  Just enough sweetness with the hearts to use this one for Valentine's Day.    Now on to the new. The shirt, socks, pink hearts and skin were colored using my newly purchased Spectrum Noir markers that I picked up at I Heart Papers - thanks Alyssa for enabling me and you didn't even have to make a thing!  The markers are super affordable at less than $2 each.  If you need to expand your marker collection I recommend giving the markers a try. 
My card is also for the Outlawz Copic challenge - Valentines!
 
Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Image - Little Miss Muffet Stamps, PP Basic Grey, cs - PTI, copics and Spectrum Noir markers.
 

10 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I adore that she is holding the owl so sweetly. Beautiful coloring!

    Hope you aren't affected by the storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute. Your colouring is fab. Thanks for playing with us at LMM challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think those markers came out really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured, Julie! The ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully colored. this reminds me of my niece...she's in love with owls. sweet, pretty and a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, love your work on the image and great layout! Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and fab coloring! Harriet is using those markers now and another friend in my stamp group. I'll have to move to those when my copics run dry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute Cute!! Love your Adorable image and Fab coloring Lady!! So Sweet! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, are you kidding me? Have I not commented on your blog in over a month...bad lysser!

    This is darling! Her hair is fantastic! Did you doodle in the grass/heart flowers? It's great, if you did!

    ReplyDelete