Thursday, September 6, 2012

Go Bananas

It is time for the 14th Your Next Stamp Challenge!

This week's challenge is to use the colors TURQUOISE, LIME GREEN and BROWN.

Remember, you are not required to use YNS' stamps, but you may just win some. Just think of the cuteness you will receive if you win a YNS prize pack!!! Check out the YNS blog for all the details - you have all month to play along.

 
 
 I even have a bonus card to share today made by my daughter who loves to color with copics! :>)
 
Head on over to the YNS blog to check out the rest of the creations by my sweet teammates and link up your own project. You are also welcome to link your project to our SCS Forum and into the SCS gallery using the keyword YNSC14. If you use a YNS product then add the keywords YNS and yournextstamp.

The other challenge design team members and I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Smiles,
Julie

Details: Stamps - YNS (Monkey Gone Bananas), CS - PTI, GKD, Ink - Momento, & Copics.

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...first you dd's card...it's awesome...I'm pretty sure that you need to buy way more copics, stamps and other crafting supplies to keep this girl in business...she's a natural!

    Julie, your card is stinkin' adorable....love the panel and the twine and the monkeys are toooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the twine and of course the monkeys. Your daughter's card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love your card - these monkeys are adorable! And your daughter's card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh your Guest designer is just FABULOUS!! 8-) And your card is Pretty Cute too! lol ;-) Love your Fab coloring and Awesome clouds too!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card Julie the layout and colors rock...and I see a future design team member too...what a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this! What a great boy card!! You are so sweet and brave to let your daughter color with your precious Copics!! lol Last night, I had the hardest time letting Z help with his bday invitations. I spent a couple hours trying to find the perfect font for them, creating them just so in a text box in word, trying to get a digi stamp on them (that didn't work!) and then cutting them to just the right proportions. He wanted to stamp on them so badly, but when I let him, he wasn't doing it the way I wanted. I don't know how to let go and just let him do it! I'm ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. super duper cute...loved them then, love them now:) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete