Thursday, May 31, 2012

Read All About It: Your Next Stamp News!

June is going to be a fun-filled month on the crafty front.  I have lots of exciting news that I have been waiting to share! 
First up...
Have you noticed the new blinkie on my side bar?  I am now part of the Your Next Stamp Challenge DT - yay!!!  We will be starting up challenges on SCS next week.

Here are a few favorites that I have created in the past using YNSs...
(original post here)

(original post here)

(original post here)

Smiles,
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your work is beautiful. I adore the flip flops on the first card. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Still love the flip flop card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous...I spy one that I know:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congrats, Julie! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new DT gig! These cards are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!! Super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo! Huge congrats to you!! You'll do fabulous things...I know, because you already have! ;o)

    ReplyDelete