Thursday, July 28, 2011

PTI Stamp-a-faire Challenge #10

The final PTI Stamp-a-faire Challenge was to create your own background with stamping and yes, I missed the deadline (my laptop is misbehaving).  I probably took the quick and easy route by using a "background stamp".  I decided to stick with the same style used on the first 2 Stamp-a-faire cards found here


 I was inspired by the simplicity and found myself creating more than one card.  How about 8!  The simplicity was also inspired by Lynnda's guest blogger challenge on Yvonne Yam's blog Do More With Less.


This gift set is for a friend who loves purple...so much so that she has a purple couch!  Her Birthday is this week, so the timing of these challenges was perfect!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Image - (Botanical Silhouettes and Background Basics Tin Types) PTI.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Purple never looked this good! Awesome gift set Julie! You have mad stamping skills! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Lynnda's minimal challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flowers! All so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I need to use this set more...

    ReplyDelete