Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blue Skies

My bright and happy card making mojo continues with today's card.  I am determined to finish all the sketches for May's Viva La Verve challenge, so it seemed like the perfect time to ink up my favorite Verve set!  As if I need an excuse! 


This sunny card is for the following challenges:
May Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge Week 1 - who wouldn't love to win the next Verve release???!!!
Desert Island Crafts Challenge #8 - my items from the itinerary are PP, an image, and embossing (yes, there is embossing on that cream colored oval!).  This is a fun challenge, go check it out.
Paper Sundaes Birthday Challenge - It's a B-day card, honest :>)
Have a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Image - Up, Up and Away (Verve), PP - Modern Homemaker (October Afternoon), CS - SU and PTI, Ink - Tuxedo Black (Momento), Embossing - Circles (Cuttlebug).

7 comments:

  1. So bright, happy and cheerful! You took a difficult sketch and made perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...such thee happy card...great colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image and love the little cloud pattern too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Julie! Love your take on the sketch! I played with Week #3 yesterday, now I need to catch up on week 1 and week 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Julie! Love the happy colors! Glad that you are creating again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've almost bought that set at least 3 times. Lovely card with happy colors!

    ReplyDelete