Sunday, October 31, 2010

Flashback Challenge #4

The challenge this week on the Little Paper Shop blog is a sketch challenge.  I just received in the LPS set Christmas Wishes so it was just waiting to be inked up.  These are my first Christmas cards for this year - yikes, am I late? :>)

Here is the sketch in case you are looking for something to do right this minute - the LPS challenge ends at 9 pm tonight!
Now let's travel back in time...
Amy Tsuruta's Flashback challenge is to repost the first Christmas card from our blog.  That takes me back to October of last year and this card, which I did for PTI's World Card Making Day Challenges.  Oh how I was in love with those 3D ornaments - I made quite a few cards with 'em (I still do like to make those 3D shapes, so fun!).
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  First 2 Cards - Stamp Set - Christmas Wishes (LPS), CS - GKD & PTI, Ink - Momento.
3rd Card - Stamp Sets - retired SU, CS - Kraft (SU), PP - Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Ink SU.

11 comments:

  1. I love your cards, swiss dots are my fav.
    Thanks for playing with FF4.0 - I love your card, those ornaments are so cute.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...the 1st one looks nordic to me...does that make sense?

    Love your Flashback Friday 4.0 card...have you only been blogging for about a year? Love all the fussy cutting and the colors on kraft!

    Thanks for playing sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...these are just delightful! Love those windows! And your flashback card is pretty awesome too! :)

    Have a wonderful week Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how different the first two cards look just by changing the colors and adding texture! Gorgeous, Julie! Your PTI card is stunning! Love those ornaments:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! The framing really sets them aside and makes them beautiful! Oh and I still love that card from last year - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous Julie!! I love the bird image in both colors and the elegant designs. Stunning!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you Christmas Wishes cards...esp.. the one in red! Super! And I am a sucker for any creation in kraft too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Love the layouts and colour ways
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie I LOVE your cards... ALL of them!! What a great sketch too..
    Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to say YES the scones were YUMMY!! (even my picky eater DD loves them! :) )
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, those are beautiful cards. You are waaayyyy ahead of me on Christmas cards. lol

    ReplyDelete